Almost all the bloggers start a web log or a blog or a website with the eventual intention of making money. The way to do in layman term is by improving the website ranking, the most relevant ranking structure being Alexa Ranking and then displaying Google ad sense and other ad programs on their websites. When pretty much everyone is doing the same thing, how one can be differentiated and be higher than others and make money. After all it is impossible for everyone to become rich.
Hence the great popularity of this particular topic and its chances of being searched more than perhaps even the nude pics of Hollywood celebrities. This has also resulted in every Tom, xxxx and Harry writing about it. Well if it was so easy to teach that almost everyone can teach, where would be the students? You would have seen umpteen posts on this subject, but I guess you would have not seen even one of the under mentioned super and Ballistic tricks that I am going to share below. I would have made perhaps millions just by using it and not telling anyone but money like happiness grows when shared. Now if you are already convinced and curious, then this is how the list goes:
1) First & Most Important: STOP THINKING about boosting your Alexa Ranking. What is this some game or competition that you can’t eat, sleep or think anything without? Has your girlfriend ditched you already? Does your son call you uncle and your neighbour father just because he sees you that much less and vice versa? Do you recollect what colour dress your wife wore today morning? If the answers are no, then you are perhaps losing out on all those pleasures of life for which you are trying to make money at the first place!
2) Stop Looking for Short-Cuts to improve Ranking. Haven’t you learnt in your school that the best policy is the hard work? Hasn’t your teacher taught you there is no short cut to success? If you have been a good student then, why are you behaving differently now? There is only one way to success that is the hard way. Any other way will lead you to highway! So Stop Google Searching on “How to Boost Alexa Ranking”
3) Stop Copying from Others’ Blogs: Trust me Google is the largest most successful IT Company, the Big Daddy on Internet not for nothing. They have the best Bots, best algorithms to find out whether you have written yourself or have copied. Once caught, it is like school days, Banned for minimum six months from search engines and Google ad sense income and in many cases for good. So is the risk worth taking. The answer is absolutely NO.
4) Key words r NOT key to success: Kindly refrain from looking out for key words for including it in your blog. You will never be able to write free and give your opinion in the most honest manner. You will always try to find a purpose for including a word rather than finding a purpose to write what you are writing. Not fair at all either to the reader or writer. So write sincerely without bothering about how it will be in search results
5) Stop thinking about Profits: Remember the saying “ If you watch, the plant will never grow”. It basically means thinking too much about money or earnings will take the focus off the main thing, ie Blogging and will trick you into taking short cuts. It is not worth it . If you write sincerely and passionately, it will eventually show in results. Remember what I told about Google Bots in my Para 2 above.
6) Stop Envying. More you hear about online blog success stories, greater is the urge to replicate the same and more envious one gets of others. This again will take the sheen off your blog, make you take short cuts and eventually make your blog tacky. Write with love and there are many out there who will be happy to read about it.
Still looking for “Real Tips” to improve boost or increase your Alexa Ranking? I am sorry. I have already finished. Trust me if you read and try to emulate the above, you will never ever google Alexa or Ranking or how to boost!!!
PS: I did improve my ranking from 17 Million plus to 500 thousand plus in about 2 months just by following above. If you have any special tricks up your sleeve, feel free to educate me